Monday, November 22, 2010

Sperm changes the ph level in my vagina. Which creates a foul odor and discharge. How can I prevent that?

Is there something that I can take daily to prevent this? Or is there something I can do to control the ph levels of my vagina? I know that absence of sperm would be the answer, but what if I'm trying to concieve?Sperm changes the ph level in my vagina. Which creates a foul odor and discharge. How can I prevent that?
well i would say use condoms but since you're trying to conceive that wouldn't work. i know some women douche but that really isn't helpful because it messes with the natural pH too. so i guess just take a shower after you have sex and wash down there very well, being careful not to get any soap in your vagina because that could cause irritation. hope that helps!Sperm changes the ph level in my vagina. Which creates a foul odor and discharge. How can I prevent that?
your partner may need his sperm tested ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment