Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you change your PH level?

I am hearing that to conceive a baby boy, Ph levels should be alkaline. Is there something I can do? Something to eat? I plan to get test strips for Ph levels but I am not even sure any of it matters...How do you change your PH level?
dreamers right. do the BD during ovualtion because girl sperm lasts longer inside your body so the closer to your cycle the better the chances (although i haven't tried this and have 4 girls myself)How do you change your PH level?
our current plan is to give ourselves a couple of years to spend with our four girls before having any more b/c then i expect we will probably have a boy and i want to be ready to have siblings close together again .( i see our children coming in groups, ie. a group of girls then a group of boys)

Report Abuse


I don't know about that, but if you baby dance closer to your O day, and right on your O day they say you have a better chance of conceiving a boy. You have a better chance of having a girl of you baby dance 3-4 days before ) and then stop. But no matter what I still think it is 50/50.



http://www.babycenter.ca/pregnancy/namin
eat McDonald's
issbijch,sorry



that means:(im so sorry but i just cant help)!
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • How to make a quilt out of denim
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment