Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I alter the pH in my urine?

I read that male sperm have a better chance if my pH level was at a higher alkaline, and female's with higher acid levels.

How would I change my pH to be higher alkaline, my husband and I thought it would be neat to try and have a boy since we already have a baby girl.How can I alter the pH in my urine?
You can't significantly alter the pH of your urine without also damaging your kidneys and, quite possibly, your GI tract.



You don't have urine in your vagina and babies are not conceived in your bladder.



Your vaginal fluids change naturally when you're receptive to sperm (pH rises) and drops again when you're not fertile.



To increase the pH further? Make sure you get enough calcium, avoid acid containing foods and consume plenty of complex carbohydrates.



Good luck.How can I alter the pH in my urine?
Interesting theory. I guess it makes sense with the one that says so many days before ovulation are more likely for a girl or boy as teh PH level will be different at differetn tiem sof your cycle. Ill look for the link that has the bit abotu how many days befopre for boy/girl....brb



http://www.justmommies.com/articles/conc



http://www.fertilitytracker.com/how_to_c



http://www.howtohaveaboy.com/



good luck
We have to modify saliva pH because of an illness called Fibromyalgia. About 80% of those with FMS are Overly Acidic.



But the information is the same.



Read www.FibroFix.com



Email or phone if you have any questions.
The pH level of urine has positively nothing to do with pregnancy as the urethra gets cleaned out by seminal fluid before ejaculation. If you are trying for a baby, see a doctor for best results as she will be able to tell you some good methods. But you can't ever ensure the gender of your kid.
You urine pH has nothing to do with the pH of your reproductive tract.

No comments:

Post a Comment