Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you use excel to graph changing pH of a solution?

I'm trying to make a graph showing the relationship between volume of NaOH in a solution and the substance's pH. I cannot remember how to do this... whenever I try to make the simple line graph I end up with one line for volume and one for pH, rather than one that shows the relationship of the two. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks!How do you use excel to graph changing pH of a solution?
I guess you have to start the graph by

1. choosing ';XY (scatter)';, and the chart sub-type is ';Scatter with data points connectd by smoothed lines';

2. For data range tab, choose columns

3. For Series tab, swap the x, y values if you like to fit the number set on x axis %26amp; y axis

Hope this helps
  • how to cope with infidelity
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment