Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I kill the mosquitos around my house, and kill their larve that are alive right now?

I had a drippy faucet outside, and it became a mosquito breeding ground. I will get rid of anymore stagnate water around my house, but I want to kill their larve.



The depressions from the drippy faucet and the heavy rain is keeping them alive. Can I add some bleach or chlorine to kill them? What if I just change the Ph of the water they are living in? What is an unacceptable Ph range for them?How can I kill the mosquitos around my house, and kill their larve that are alive right now?
At most hardware stores they have Mosquito Dunk. It is a disc that can be put into standing water and will kill the larvae. It is not harmful to humans or animals. I've used it and it works. Hope it helps your mosquito problem.How can I kill the mosquitos around my house, and kill their larve that are alive right now?
fill little baggies of plain water up right outside ur front door anbout 9 of them and watch them dissapear. home remedy my dad heard it from a friend and tried it and it WORKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment