Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Will He Ever Change Or Am I Wasting My Time? How can Someone Who Claims They Love You So Much Do This?

I posted last nite and got some great responses on how to approach the situation. I was told to dump him, but just couldnt do that part yet. This is what happened and how I handled it.. now what do i do next? My bf who cheated on me a yr ago had promised to cut off ALL ties with the girl but he wanted to do it gradually as he did not want to make enemies with her. (thats what he told me) Its been 5 months now and he still communicates with her knowing I feel uncomfortable. He recently changed his ph number and told me she didnt have the new number but i found out she does have it. He denied her having the number and still denies it. But then he claims he does talk to her ';once in a while'; and has cut down, its just that I dont see it. (thats what he says) I told him it doesnt take someone 5 months to do it and when he finally decides to do it we will have a better relationship. He thinks I am putting conditions on him and says he has cut down. I dont agree. see below plzWill He Ever Change Or Am I Wasting My Time? How can Someone Who Claims They Love You So Much Do This?
Angel:

Life is hard and yes, sometimes you have to walk away from things/people that serve to make life unpleasant.

I know you love him; I've been where you are.

BUT...somehow, you've gotta love yourself more than you love him.

You've gotta love yourself, more than you love his drama in your life.

Loose that man and let him go.

While you're at it; loose yourself from him.

He's not gonna stop hurting you.

I don't know why people who have hurt us once/twice before, tend to do it again, but that is the way of the world!

One thing I've determined in my 44 years is that you cannot let people go 'a little bit'; you have to quit some people COLD-TURKEY!

When you let him go, DO NOT call him (lose his number(s), DO NOT accept his calls, and if he should happen to drop by, DO NOT let him in!

I dated a guy once and everything was good until he started doing a lot of double-talk!

He wasted my time in a big way.

Yet, despite my urge to put a knife in his gut, I pulled away from him like he had a contagious disease!

I'm glad I did, because (as I have recently determined) he ain't worth a napkin full of newly-blown boogers!

I see him through a different set of eyes and my vision is 20/20!

He aint' all that and I truly hate the fact that I gave him 2-seconds of my valuable time!

Life will get better for you.

You must maintain faith in God and faith in yourself!

Once day...your prince will come; just make sure that all of the frogs in your life are floating downstream on another lily-pad!



THE MIDDLEFINGER



PS: WHEN he comes back (and they always do), keep this simple thought in mind: NEVER, EVER GET INTO THE HABIT OF TAKING A SH!T AND THEN STEPPING BACK IN IT!Will He Ever Change Or Am I Wasting My Time? How can Someone Who Claims They Love You So Much Do This?
You can only get walked on if you lay down. If this guy really did love you he a) would have not cheated on you in the first place b) he would have cut ties with the other girl right away. The only girl he should care about is you. It sounds like he is full of excuses and he cuts you down and says you are putting conditions on him because he knows he is wrong and he is trying to take the focus off of him and put on you. You are allowing this to happen and you need to think about yourself and your needs. Do you really want to be upset over some guy that doesn't really care about but says he does; actions speak louder then words. I know how hard it is but you can either be sad while you are getting over him, get over him and meet a great new guy (yes, it will take time) or you can stay sad and with him until he breaks up with you. I know this is hard.. Good luck!
I would completely cut him off. It seems like talking to her is more important to him than your relationship. Why would he be concerned with not making enemies with her? He should more concerned with making things right with you and how still talking to her makes you feel. You deserve better!
you obviously like this man a lot? but if he is still seeing this girl on purpose then he obviously cnt care that much about you.. you need to accept that he might not be the right person for you and try to move on.
  • cassette tape cases
  • store properties
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment