Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want to get pregnant and have a boy.I heard it has to do a lot with my body's PH. How do I change it ?

I read that in order to have a baby boy my PH needs to be more Alkaline. I also read that I need to check my urine for my Ph but it did not say how to make it more Alkaline to promote getting a baby boy. Any info will help!I want to get pregnant and have a boy.I heard it has to do a lot with my body's PH. How do I change it ?
Some old Mexican man I knew swore that in order to have a boy the guy needs to ejacultate very deep inside you, if not you will have a girl. I know that sounds stupid, but he had 3 boys and 1 girl and swore by it. Good luck. Remember any healthy baby is a gift. Would be better to have a healthy girl than a jacked up boy.I want to get pregnant and have a boy.I heard it has to do a lot with my body's PH. How do I change it ?
to get pregnant you need to have sex.



you cannot chose the sex of your baby, it all depends on the males DNA
Mang, the gender of your child has already been decided. If you're that determined to have a male, abort the f眉cker and learn how to splice DNA.
Nope, actually all of that is incorrect.

It's already been determined.

It is determined by your husband's sperm.

If they donate an X or a Y chromosome.. that determines the gender of the baby.

X = girl

Y = girl.



sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment